H4ck1ing is n0t a cr1me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
H4ck1ing is n0t a cr1me

Hacking is not a crime :)

KazaloKazalo  Latest imagesLatest images  IščiIšči  Registriraj seRegistriraj se  Prijava  

Make your own "hackeristic" mail

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Število prispevkov : 19
Kraj : Žiberci 44

Make your own "hackeristic" mail Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Make your own "hackeristic" mail   Make your own "hackeristic" mail Icon_minitimeNed Jun 28, 2009 6:52 am

make your own "hackeristic" mail
ok guys.this is my tutorial on how to get your own "hackeristic" styled msn(fully verified)

you will need only fast typing and some link which i will provide

but why the heck do i need to type fast?

if you follow this tutorial correctly you will find out why fast typing is needed

ok first go here:Link

when you go there dont type anything

let the page as it has

now go here: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

ok.so what is this?this is a site which provides a free mail inbox at domain bsnow.com.it self destructs in 10 minutes so if you run out of time just refresh the page

ok now with extremely fast typing:

type the mail down to a notepad so you wont forget it(hell yeah its pretty big O.o)

copy paste it to the page of hotmail sign up

quickly post crap on that page(you can change whatever you want later after you sign up)click sign up

when you are done go to the mail page(if you were fast enough you will still have 6-5 minutes left)and refresh it.you will see an email from microsoft
it will ask you to validate the mail

just follow the instructions

DONE.let is destruct now and have fun with your new verified email
(OK GUYS I KNOW THIS IS NOT YOUR OWN EMAIL BUT ITS STILL COOL AND NOT SIGNED AT A CRAPY@HOTMAIL.COM OR @WINDOWSLIVE.COM etc etc.)

+rep me if you liked it guys Smile
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://h4ck1ng.slovenianforum.com

Make your own "hackeristic" mail
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
H4ck1ing is n0t a cr1me :: H4ck1ng :: AIM MSN IRC ICQ and IM Hacks-
Pojdi na: