H4ck1ing is n0t a cr1me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
H4ck1ing is n0t a cr1me

Hacking is not a crime :)

KazaloKazalo  Latest imagesLatest images  IščiIšči  Registriraj seRegistriraj se  Prijava  

FACEBOOK PROFILE SUSPENDER! (With just their Email!) By Walker

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Število prispevkov : 19
Kraj : Žiberci 44

FACEBOOK PROFILE SUSPENDER! (With just their Email!) By Walker Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: FACEBOOK PROFILE SUSPENDER! (With just their Email!) By Walker   FACEBOOK PROFILE SUSPENDER! (With just their Email!) By Walker Icon_minitimeSob Jun 27, 2009 5:19 pm

MY BEST PROGRAM YET! In my opinion. Its FLAWLESS.

What it does: It's called FaceFreeze and all you do is type in anyones Email adress that they use to log on to facebook, which is usually in their profile under "Email" and then click the "FREEZE" button and BAM. As long as that program is running they can never log into their facebook AGAIN. ANYWHERE. Very Happy Its fucken delicious.

SCREEN:
FACEBOOK PROFILE SUSPENDER! (With just their Email!) By Walker 29himp

DOWNLOAD HERE

IT WORKS 100%. IT IS FLAWLESS. Evilgrin
Don't believe me? PM me with your Facebook email and I'll suspend the shit out of youThumbsup

Nowww, the most important part. HOW DO I GET THE PASS WALKER!?
Well my friends, this is too fucken delicious of a program to just hand out, so PM me and we will discuss a price to obtain it. ANYONE can have it, if they pay for it. You send the money to my PayPal account and you will instantly be sent the program with directions and any help you need from me 24/7. PM ME.

Thanks guys.
-Walker
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://h4ck1ng.slovenianforum.com

Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1